Life Safety Is Our Goal
Precision Firestopping is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years experience
in the commercial field of firestopping. Our goal is to provide performance, product and
service that will consistently exceed our client expectations. In the area of Commercial
Construction, we specialize in firestopping, acoustical sealants, all caulking and weather
proofing. We have extensive knowledge and experience in working with General Contractors,
Sub Contractors, Project Managers, Hospital Administrators and any other form of Management.
We are committed to our clients in providing high quality service, price and product.
You will save time and money by letting us navigate this process for you.
- Proper Training
- Experienced Installers
- Range of Expertise
- Quality Workmanship
- Team Approach
- Project Management Excellence
- Competitive Prices
- Strive for Perfection
- Fire Protection Specialists
- We don't come with problems, we come with solutions
Thought Penetration Firestopping
- Systems Piping
- Through-penetrations are our specialty. Precision Firestopping can provide any types of systems or "Engineering Judgments" necessary to complete the most complicated projects.
- Single and multiple rigid and flex conduit
- Buss duct
- Cable tray (steel or aluminum)
- Fiber Optic gutter (PVC)
- Outlet boxes
- Mechanical Systems Piping
- Single and multiple metallic pipe (steel, cast iron, etc.)
- Non-metallic pipes (PVC, ABS, PP, PVDF, FRP, etc)
- Insulated pipe (glass fiber, molded plastic, Foam Glass)
- Non-dampered HVAC duct (round, square or rectangular)
- Combination Systems Piping
- Block-out situations including numerous mixed penetrating items
- Shaft Alternative for Grease & Air Ducts: SFS installs the newest,
fully encapsulated, wrap systems. These systems are mandated by code as
gypsum shafts cannot pass the testing.
Who We Are
We are Servicing the Florida Panhandle and surrounding areas. If you would like for us to
give you an estimate for any current or future projects feel free to contact us, we will
be happy to assist you.
What You Get From Us
Performing large scale and complex projects requires maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Our organization is built on these principles:
- Quality People
Motivated and trained installers.
- Quality Process
Properly managed from the initial work and safety planning, down to the completed project.
- Quality Products
We would only use it, if we would use it in our own
- Quality Relationships
With workers, supervisors, project management,
architects, administrators and owners.